PURCHASING YOUR PUPPY
Once you have made your decision on your new "family member", you can pay by using the "Buy This" button next to your puppy. Also please read the warranty and submit your name. I will contact you if I have not already and we will decide upon the arrival date and airport. No flight arrangements will be made without full payment and not without consulting you with dates and airport choices.
IF YOUR PUPPY WILL REQUIRE SHIPPING
1. Airport and arrival date will be agreed upon by both parties. Airline tickets can not be purchased until 7 days before agreed upon date. Unless using American we can only get 24 hour notice.
2. Your puppy will travel in an airline approved crate with its shot record, health certificate, and microchip information. A small amount of food will be taped to the top of crate. Food and water are provided to the puppy for the trip.
3. Your puppy's registration papers, if not a designer puppy, will be mailed to your home approx 10 days after its arrival.
4. Your puppy will be seen by a vet within 1-7 days of travel to receive its health certificate and also have a fecal exam. Date when vet visit should be scheduled will also be inside the shot record.
5. Dates listed on the computer for "Ready dates" are estimated only and when the puppy will be turning 8 weeks old. If I feel the puppy is not ready for travel for any reason the "Ready date" can be changed.
6. Again, All puppies must be paid in full before they will fly. Final payment is most certainly due once flight arrangements are made.
7. Shipping cost is for Delta Airlines. If kennel fees or etc need to be added you will be notified at the time of purchasing the airline ticket.
IF YOU ARE PICKING YOUR PUPPY UP FROM MY HOME or
PURCHASING YOUR PUPPY LOCALLY FROM ME
(Local pricing is different because there is no shipping involved. Please contact me for Local pricing if it is not listed.)
1. A date and location for pickup will be agreed upon by both parties.
2. Your puppy WILL NOT have a microchip unless otherwise agreed upon. The cost of the microchip is included in the shipping cost and since no shipping cost is being paid, the microchip will have to be purchased.
3. Your puppy will be seen by a vet within 1-7 days of leaving my home and a fecal exam performed but no HEALTH CERTIFICATE will be issued. This is needed for airlines and out of state travel only.
4. ALL registration papers, shot record, and other information will be given to you at the time of pickup.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, meaning you can not take the puppy home for a "surprise" only to find out it is not a "surprise" and then want to return the puppy for a refund. I will accept any puppy back but NO REFUNDS will be given.